The UTS International Research Scholarship (UTS IRS) is provided by the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) as part of its long term commitment to internationalisation with a particular view to enhancing its international links and profile in research. It is aimed at attracting high quality international students to work in areas of research strength at UTS.
University of Technology Sydney Research international awards
- Covers tuition fee
- 15 January 2021
University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia.All Scholarships from University of Technology Sydney
- be an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003 (Cth); and
- purchase and maintain a standard OSHC policy approved by the Commonwealth government Department of Health and Ageing; and
- be commencing full-time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at UTS;
- be undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as one of its areas of research concentration; and
- not hold a research qualification regarded by the University to be equivalent to an Australian research doctorate degree or, if undertaking a research master's degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the provider to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian research master's degree; and
- not have held an Australian Agency for International Development scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the UTS IRS; and
- not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution; and
- not previously have received a UTS IRS for a research doctorate degree, unless converting to a research master's degree; and
- not previously have received an UTS IRS for a research master's degree, unless: ii) that degree was completed and the student is immediately undertaking a research doctorate degree; or ii) the student has converted their HDR under paragraph 3.25.15 of the Commonwealth Scholarships Guidelines (Research) 2010
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Covers tuition fee, which depends on each course - Up to 3 years