University of Sydney Postgraduate Research international awards in Astrophysics
- Tuition fees + $35,697 p.a. stipend
- 31 May 2021
Scholarship for a PhD student to conduct research into astrophysics.
- be an international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to research galactic dynamics
- hold a master's degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- have a background in physics and mathematics
- be supervised by Professor Jonathan Bland-Hawthorn at the time of application.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The primary scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney RTP rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to three years.
An extension for up to six months is available, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The scholarship will also provide academic course fees and the Student Services Amenities fee (SSAF) for 12 research periods.
An extension for up to two research periods is available, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.