University of Sydney Honours Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2017
- Bachelor, Master
- 13 January 2017
The University of Sydney is offering scholarships for domestic and international students who are intending to enrol in an appended Honours program.
Honours scholarships provide opportunities for new or continuing students who have demonstrated academic excellence in their studies.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the country’s leading universities.
If English is not student’s first language, they must demonstrate English language proficiency before admission can be confirmed.
Before completing the Application Form, please ensure student have read the following information
- To be eligible for an Honours Scholarship you must apply for entry at the University of Sydney commencing in 2017, either in semester 1 or semester 2.
- Honours Scholarship applications are open only once a year. Regardless of which semester you will commence in, please lodge an application for the year of enrolment.
- The Honours program must involve an additional year to a standard Bachelor degree, i.e. degrees that allow course completion in an Honours stream are not eligible for this scholarship.
Students must be either be:
- A local student (an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); or
- An international student who has completed their undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
- Please ensure students have read the Conditions of Award prior to completing this form.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Scholarship has a value of $6,000.
Students must upload the following documentation to your application:
- Academic transcripts
- Equity applications
- Personal statement
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.