As an exclusive GEMS Education UniConnect Partner, the University of Stirling works in close partnership with GEMS schools in Egypt, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
We love welcoming students from all over the world to the University of Stirling, and our GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
Please note, applicants requiring a Student visa will still be required to pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit as part of the standard admissions process.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
£2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.