Our GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students a scholarship towards the payment of annual fees.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship
- £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years)
University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, founded by royal charter in 1967.All Scholarships from University of Stirling
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
- Please note, this scholarship will not be awarded in combination with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.