USask is one of the top research-intensive, medical doctoral universities in Canada, and is home to world-leading research in areas of global importance, such as water and food security and infectious diseases. Study and discovery is enhanced by our outstanding facilities, including the Canadian Light Source synchrotron, VIDO-InterVac, the Global Institute for Food Security, the Global Institute for Water Security and the Sylvia Fedoruk Canadian Centre for Nuclear Innovation.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate international awards in Canada
- Master, Phd
- Up to $20,000
- 22 February 2021
University of Saskatchewan
The University of Saskatchewan is a Canadian public research university, founded on March 19, 1907, and located on the east side of the South Saskatchewan River in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.All Scholarships from University of Saskatchewan
The College of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS) offers University Graduate Scholarships to students in the following departments/units:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education - cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program. Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS. Applicants must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Ph.D.: $20,000 (may be tenable for up to 36 months)
Master's Thesis: $16,000 (may be tenable for up to 24 months).
Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
- The completed application form.
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. We will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.