University of Queensland International Fee Waiver Scholarship – Master of Architecture
- April 30, 2017
The Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology invites outstanding students to apply for scholarships to study at The University of Queensland. International students can apply for these scholarships.
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings
Applicants must at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test. Some programs have higher English proficiency requirements.
- The scholarships are available for international students who have completed undergraduate studies and been accepted into the Master of Architecture at UQ. The successful candidates must be classed as an international student in Australia (Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
- The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit.
- Only outstanding students who receive an unconditional offer for their EAIT program will be eligible to be shortlisted for the EAIT International Scholarship.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship covers 50 per cent of the tuition fee for the duration of a standard postgraduate program. The School of Architecture invites outstanding international students to apply for scholarships valued at AUD $14,800 per year.
- Lodge an official UQ application for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.