University of Otago Vice-Chancellor’s international awards in Health Sciences
- NZ$5,000–$10,000 for tuition fees
- 15 September 2021
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for international students welcome, support and recognise the very best international students enrolling in an undergraduate degree in Health Sciences at the University of Otago. The scholarships recognise academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential in supporting high-achieving students in their studies. The scholarships are also designed to support those students best placed to make a positive impact on society in their future careers.
University of Otago
Scholarship applicants must be:
- International students who are not New Zealand citizens or permanent residents; and
- Who have completed:
- Their final year of secondary school overseas or in New Zealand achieving a University Entrance qualification equivalent to NZQA Level 3, or
- A recognised overseas pre-matriculation course equivalent to NZQA Level 4; or
- The University of Otago’s Foundation Year; and
- Are eligible apply for, and are intending to enrol for full-time study in one of the following programmes:
- Health Sciences First Year (HSFY)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BBiomedSc)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHealSc)
- Bachelor of Dental Technology (BDentTech)
- Bachelor of Oral Health (BOH)
NZ$5,000–$10,000 for tuition fees.
There is no formal scholarship application process. Recipients will be advised of the scholarship in their Offer of Place.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.