Established by the University of Otago Council in 2006 to assist students who have demonstrated all-round ability and who exhibit leadership potential to attend the University of Otago.
University of Otago Leaders of Tomorrow Entrance Scholarship
- EUR 3,600
University of Otago
The University of Otago is a collegiate university based in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand.All Scholarships from University of Otago
- Are New Zealand citizens, New Zealand permanent residents, Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents with domestic fee status;
- International students who have completed Year 12 and have completed or are in the process of completing Year 13 at a New Zealand school (or an equivalent foundation level course at a New Zealand tertiary institution).
- Are intending to enroll or have enrolled for the first time for first-year (100-level papers) full-time degree-level, undergraduate study in Law at the University of Otago.
- Applications are not normally open to those who have studied more than 0.4 EFTs at any University or tertiary institution at degree-level or higher.
- Exceptions to 0.4 EFTS or less are considered when all previous University or tertiary level study has been undertaken whilst concurrently enrolled at secondary school.
- Significant financial need or life circumstances which present barriers to studying at university.
- Achieved NCEA Level 2 endorsed with merit, or equivalent.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.