University of Newcastle International Excellence Scholarships for Indian Students
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to $60,000 over 4 years
The International Excellence Scholarship (India) has been established to attract high-performing students to the University of Newcastle. This will be a merit-based scholarship that recognises Indian students with a strong academic background, and incentivises them to continue striving to be the best that they can be.
For more information on this scholarship, please review the full Terms and Conditions.
The University of Newcastle, Australia
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be the holder of an Indian passport.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program with the University in 2020 or 2021, excluding quota programs.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of study.
- Meet other criteria as outlined in the full Terms and Conditions document.
The scholarship benefit will be based on academic merit and pay up to $60,000 for the duration of a 4 year program.
The annual benefit will range from AUD$5,000 - AUD$15,000 depending on your minimum ATAR equivalent assessed at Admission.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Your eligibility will be assessed at time of admission and an offer made to eligible students along with the offer to study at University of Newcastle.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.