University of New South Wales Future of Change Scholarships for Indians
- Deadline: May 30, 2017
University of New South Wales is offering Future of Change Scholarships for Indian students, which is awarded on the basis of academic merit. Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
The Awards have been established to attract and support high-achieving students from India to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate study at UNSW.
The University of New South Wales, one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities. At UNSW, we take pride in the broad range and high quality of our teaching programs.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
Be a citizen of India, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
Must be residing in India, prior to commencing study at UNSW; and
Must have submitted a Scholarships application; and
Must have applied and received an offer of admission* into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program; and
Have achieved a minimum academic result, as demonstrated in their UNSW admission application of:
- All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) a minimum of 1 point over the academic entry requirement; or
- Indian School Certificate (ISC) a minimum of 2 points over the academic entry requirement; or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) – at least 2 points of academic program entry; or
- GCE A Levels – at least 1 points over program entry; or
- Completion of a recognised bachelor degree in India with a minimum grade equivalent to a UNSW GPA of 70.
Submitted a digital video testimonial of how a scholarship at UNSW will help them achieve their aspirations.
*Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in semester 1 and 2, 2017.
Please note that successful scholarship applicants will be announced in June 2017 and funds will be awarded in semester 2, 2017.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
The Scholarships will be offered, as one of the following:
- Scholarship 1: A tuition fee waiver scholarship offer, value of $10,000 per annum, for the minimum duration of the program. There are 10 offers available.
- Scholarship 2: A full tuition fee waiver scholarship, for the minimum duration of the program. There is one (1) offer available.
The mode of application is online.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.