University of London International Academy Global MBA Scholarships
- June 2, 2017
The University of London is a collegiate research university located in London, England, consisting of 18 constituent colleges, nine research institutes and a number of central bodies.
Applicants must have International English Language Testing System – an overall score of 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in the written test.
They would like to invite applications from anyone that has permanent residence in India.*
In addition to permanent residence in India, you must also:
- Satisfy the entry requirements for the Global MBA;
- Not hold any other postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s degree) which is considered equivalent to a UK Level 7 qualification;
- Submit a written statement (max. 500 words) demonstrating exceptional academic or professional achievement;
- Submit a written statement (max. 500 words) outlining the impact that the scholarship and MBA would have on your future.
Students currently studying for a University of London award are not eligible for the scholarship.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- The University of London International Academy Scholarship covers the full course fee for the online Global MBA programme, comprising six core modules, four optional modules and a Strategic Project (worth £8,730).
- The scholarship does not cover examination centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment). Applicants must ensure they can to cover such costs from other financial sources.
Procedure as follows:
- STEP 1: Submit an application to the Global MBA.
- STEP 2: Upload your completed Global MBA Scholarship Application Form under ‘Additional Educational Document’. You can also attach additional evidence (such as the written statements) to support your application.
If you are interested, you will need to apply for the scholarship – you will not be entered automatically.
All applications will be reviewed against the award criteria and applicants will be informed of the outcome in a timely manner (see below).
Individual feedback on scholarship applications is not provided. All decisions are final and it will not be possible to appeal.
If you decide to apply for the scholarship, you should wait until you have received a decision on your scholarship application before completing registration.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.