University of Leicester International School of Business postgraduate placements in UK
- £3,000 of tuition fees
- 15 January 2021
For students from eligible countries who join an postgraduate taught degree in our School of Business in September 2020 or January 2021 we are delighted to offer a scholarship worth £3,000 per year of full – time study.
University of Leicester
- You must be classified as an international (non-EU) student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based postgraduate course in the University of Leicester School of Business commencing in September 2020 or January 2021.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of your course.
- The scholarship will not be paid for a Year in Industry or Year Abroad, or if you suspend your studies for any reason.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will only receive the higher value award.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
£3,000 per year of full – time study. Your scholarship will be deducted from the tuition fee in your offer.
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. Your scholarship will be deducted from the tuition fee in your offer.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.