University of Leeds - School of Law Liberty Postgraduate Scholarships, 2017
- Partially Funded
- 17 July 2017
The School of Law offers a number of Liberty Scholarships to UK/EU and international students of high academic quality who start a postgraduate taught programme. The School of Law is one of the leading law schools in the UK and has been providing instruction in law since its inception in 1899. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic performance in your undergraduate degree.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must meet the following entry criteria.
- Be classified as an UK/EU or international student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must hold an offer of a place to study and begin your postgraduate taught Masters programme.
- You must have strong academic results from your undergraduate degree.
Conditions of the award
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional upon you commencing your period of study by registering no later than 1st October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to a later year.
- If you are successful you must confirm acceptance of your offer of a place on a Masters programme and the scholarship award within two weeks of notification of the award otherwise the scholarship will be awarded to another applicant.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.