The University of Law will be offering two scholarships with a 50% discount off tuition fees to candidates from Canada who wish to study a face to face Postgraduate course commencing between August 2021 and October 2021 at one of our UK campuses.
Our prestigious scholarships are reserved for postgraduate candidates who demonstrate strong academic credentials and are keen to advance their professional development.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
50% discount off tuition fees.
Email email@example.com and specify that you wish to apply for the ULaw Canada Scholarship along with:
- Full Name
- A copy of your passport
- Your chosen Postgraduate course
- A 500-word personal statement explaining why you should be chosen for the award
Your Personal Statement should be no more than 500 words and should cover the following points:
- How your current or most recent studies relate to your chosen Eligible Course.
- Reasons for choosing to study at the University.
- Personal experiences and how these relate to your chosen Eligible Course.
- Interests and responsibilities and how these relate to your chosen Eligible Course.
- Your future plans after you complete your Eligible Course at the University.
- A summary including why you should be chosen and what makes you different from other students.