University of Law Canada Scholarships in UK
- 50% off tuition fees
- 1 June 2021
The University of Law will be offering two scholarships with a 50% discount off tuition fees to candidates from Canada who wish to study a face to face Postgraduate course commencing between August 2021 and October 2021 at one of our UK campuses.
Our prestigious scholarships are reserved for postgraduate candidates who demonstrate strong academic credentials and are keen to advance their professional development.
- Scholarships can only be awarded to Canadian passport holders.
- You will need to have received an offer before applying for the scholarship.
- Scholarships are only applicable to postgraduate face to face courses commencing between August 2021 and October 2021.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
50% discount off tuition fees.
Email email@example.com and specify that you wish to apply for the ULaw Canada Scholarship along with:
- Full Name
- A copy of your passport
- Your chosen Postgraduate course
- A 500-word personal statement explaining why you should be chosen for the award
Your Personal Statement should be no more than 500 words and should cover the following points:
- How your current or most recent studies relate to your chosen Eligible Course.
- Reasons for choosing to study at the University.
- Personal experiences and how these relate to your chosen Eligible Course.
- Interests and responsibilities and how these relate to your chosen Eligible Course.
- Your future plans after you complete your Eligible Course at the University.
- A summary including why you should be chosen and what makes you different from other students.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.