University of Koblenz-Landau Scholarships for International Students in Germany, 2017
- Deadline: July 15, 2017
The University of Koblenz-Landau is inviting applications for Successful Start Scholarships. These scholarships will be awarded to international students for pursuing master’s (M.Sc.) program start their studies in the winter semester 2017-2018.
The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students financially during their first semester at the University of Koblenz-Landau so that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in Germany.
The University of Koblenz-Landau is one of the youngest universities in Germany and has grown considerably in its relatively short history. Since its transformation from a teacher training college in 1990, numerous new departments and institutes have sprung up.
Applicants must have achieved very good grades (GPA of 1.9 or better) in their previous studies. The Programme is conducted in English. Therefore good active and passive English language skills are essential.
Applications are accepted from applicants who…
- Are not of German nationality,
- Are accepted at University of Koblenz-Landau for one of the following master’s programs: M.Sc. Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials (Koblenz), M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau), M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau), M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz), M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz),
- Start their studies in the winter semester 2017/18
- Have achieved very good grades (GPA of 1.9 or better) in their previous studies
- Need financial support
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
Value of the scholarship
- 400 Euros per month
- Period of support: maximum of 6 months
In order to apply, please hand in the following application documents:
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Copy of the Letter of Acceptance at University of Koblenz-Landau for winter semester 2017/18
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Additional documents which applicants might want to hand in to support their application:
- Any relevant document which shows your social situation, e.g. certified copies (and their translations if applicable) of marriage certificates or birth certificate(s) of your child(ren) in German or English.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.