University of Huddersfield Scholarship Programme - EU Undergraduate Scholarship
- Partially Funded
- 30 June 2017
The University of Huddersfield is offering scholarships to students who meet the criteria listed below in 2017/18 (subject to Office of Fair Access (OFFA) approval).
Up to 80 scholarships will be available to students on the Science and Engineering Foundation Years, with preference given to those with the lowest family incomes.
- Scholarships will be available to those new students on other courses who have 120 UCAS points or more (under the new 2017-18 UCAS Tariff) made up of any UCAS qualification that can be mapped against the points tariff and whose family income is less than £25,000 per annum.
- The Scholarship will only be available to students coming in under the new fee regime and will apply for full-time undergraduate studies at the University in 2017/18.
- The Scholarship will not be available to students on one year top-up degree programmes.
- The Scholarship will not be available to part-time students at the University of Huddersfield.
- If you are a mature student and you meet the criteria, you are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Under no circumstances will the scholarship exceed the fee to be charged.
- Students that already hold an undergraduate honours degree level qualification are excluded from the scheme.
- English, Scottish, Northern Irish and EU students will be eligible for the award. Their entry qualifications will be converted to equivalent UCAS entry points where possible so they can be assessed in the same way as English students.
- Students from non EU countries and Wales, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man are excluded from the award.
In 2017/18 1000 scholarships will be awarded, each as a payment of £1,000. The scholarship will apply to the first year of study only.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.