University of Glasgow MSc Digital Society Tuition Fee Waiver
- 100% tuition fee
- 15 May 2021
The Digital Society MSc aims to respond to the needs of this fast-changing environment, by preparing social scientists who can critically and effectively engage with the realities and challenges of the digital era.
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for the University of Glasgow MSc Digital Society full-time postgraduate taught programme for September 2021
- demonstrate academic excellence in a relevant field (sociology and other social sciences, digital sociology, digital media and culture).
The full list of eligible countries/regions is available on the University of Glasgow website.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Two full tuition waiver scholarships are available to support highly motivated and accomplished students joining the Digital Society MSc for the 2021-22 academic year.
Please apply using the University of Glasgow’s online application system and upload a 500 word personal statement to your programme application.
Your personal statement must include:
- your full name, applicant number and clearly state that you are applying for the MSc Digital Society Tuition Fee Waiver
- why you have selected the programme at the University of Glasgow
- why you merit the funded place (e.g. academic/personal achievement)
- how you will benefit from it (e.g. employment prospects, financial relief, etc).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.