University of Glasgow Angela Adams Scholarship 2022
- 2022-05-23 00:00
The Angela Adams Scholarship is funded by the Scottish Government to honour the memory and legacy of the highly motivated and respected strategic planner, Angela Adams, following her untimely death in 2020. The scholarship will be awarded to a new student undertaking a Masters in City Planning (with preference given to applicants to the Housing Pathway). Students selected for the scholarships must demonstrate academic excellence, financial need and a commitment to planning and housing.
- Hold an offer for the 1-year (or 2-year part-time) Masters in City Planning\* programme for September 2022
- Be ordinarily resident in the UK and be classified as Home/RUK for fee purposes.
- Provide evidence of excellent academic achievement in their undergraduate studies (i.e. 2:1 degree classification, or above).
- Provide evidence that their circumstances are such that they may find it difficult to take up a place at the University for financial or other reasons.
- Demonstrate commitment to either planning, housing or social justice
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£5,000 towards tuition for City Planning MSc at the University of Glasgow.
Complete the online application form on the University of Glasgow website before the deadline of midnight on Monday, 23rd May 2022.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.