University of Glasgow Angela Adams Scholarship
- 30 June 2021
The Angela Adams Scholarship is funded by the Scottish Government to honour the memory and legacy of the highly motivated and respected strategic planner, Angela Adams, following her untimely death in 2020. The scholarship will be awarded to a new student undertaking a Masters in City Planning (with preference given to applicants to the Housing Pathway). Students selected for the scholarships must demonstrate academic excellence, financial need and a commitment to planning and housing.
- Hold an offer for the 1-year (or 2-year part-time) Masters in City Planning* programme for September 2021
- Be ordinarily resident in the UK and be classified as ‘Home’ for fee purposes.
- Provide evidence of excellent academic achievement in their undergraduate studies (i.e. 2:1 degree classification, or above).
- Provide evidence that their circumstances are such that they may find it difficult to take up a place at the University for financial or other reasons.
- Demonstrate commitment to either planning, housing or social justice
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Complete the online application form before the deadline.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.