University of Essex Double-degree Law EU Scholarships in UK
- £7,000 p.a. tuition fee discount
- 19 July 2021
This scholarship scheme is for French double-degree undergraduate Law EU students studying as a new student in the academic year 2021-22 who are classified as international students for fees purposes.
- be ordinarily resident in the country specified
- be classed as an international student for fee purposes
- be entirety self-funding your studies
- be starting their first year of study on a French double-degree Law programme at the University of Essex in 2021-22 through our partner institutions in France
- for 2021-2022 entry: students must make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 19 July 2021
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The awards offered are a discount of £7,000 automatically deducted from your tuition fees for each year of study at Essex (first 2 years of your course).
If you meet all the eligibility criteria you will automatically be considered for this award. You don’t need to complete an application form.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.