This scholarship scheme is for French double-degree undergraduate Law EU students studying as a new student in the academic year 2021-22 who are classified as international students for fees purposes.
University of Essex Double-degree Law EU Scholarships in UK
- £7,000 p.a. tuition fee discount
- 19 July 2021
University of Essex
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England.All Scholarships from University of Essex
- be ordinarily resident in the country specified
- be classed as an international student for fee purposes
- be entirety self-funding your studies
- be starting their first year of study on a French double-degree Law programme at the University of Essex in 2021-22 through our partner institutions in France
- for 2021-2022 entry: students must make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 19 July 2021
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The awards offered are a discount of £7,000 automatically deducted from your tuition fees for each year of study at Essex (first 2 years of your course).
If you meet all the eligibility criteria you will automatically be considered for this award. You don’t need to complete an application form.