University of Copenhagen PhD International Fellowships in Computer Science
- min. DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750)
- 11 October 2020
Description of the scientific environment
The PhD fellow will become part of the Software, Data, People & Society (SDPS) Section (https://di.ku.dk/english/research/sdps/) at the Department of Computer Science.
The position is part of the AI4XRAY project funded by Innovation Fund Denmark Grand Solutions grant in collaboration with clinicians at Rigshospitalet, a highly specialized hospital based in Denmark, and researchers at Unumed, a company that specializes in hospital management software. The PhD fellow will focus on how to ensure that the solution developed in the project meets needs of customers and users and is designed in a user-friendly way.
The position is available for a 3-year period and your key tasks as a PhD student at SCIENCE are:
- To manage and carry through your research project
- Attend PhD courses
- Write scientific articles and your PhD thesis
- Teach and disseminate your research
- To stay at an external research institution for a few months, preferably abroad
- Work for the department
Applicants should hold an MSc degree in computer science or other relevant degrees with good results and good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
The position is covered by the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff.
Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW in the link.
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.