University of Bradford Quinn Allchin Bursaries for International Students in UK
- Up to £8,000
- 1 December 2020
Quinn Allchin Bursaries (funded by Quaker Peace Studies Trust): Two bursaries are available for any self-funded international student in the Division.
- Only those holding conditional or unconditional offer on one of the postgraduate programmes within the Division of Peace Studies and International Development
- Applicant must be from one of the Least Developed Countries as per the list on UN webpage
- Applicants must have achieved first class honours degree
- International scholarships are for those self-funding only.
- Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than one award will be given the award of the highest value.
MA in Advanced Practice in Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution
MA in International Development Management
MA in International Relations and Security Studies
MA in Peace, Conflict and Development
MA in Peace, Resilience and Social Justice
MSc in Economics and Finance for Development
MSc in Project Planning and Management
MSc in Sustainable Development
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The bursary will contribute up to £8,000 pounds towards tuition fees.
Please complete your 500 word statement highlighting why you are the best candidate for this scholarship, how you will find funding for the rest of the costs, and how you will create an impact on the development of your country after your study - and send to:email@example.com no later than the 1 December.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.