The University of Bradford is pleased to announce that the Bestway Foundation is supporting five scholarships.
These scholarships will be for students domiciled in Pakistan who are starting full time Master's course at the University of Bradford in September 2022.
- The scholarship is available for students from Pakistan on full time Master's programmes (not MBA) based at the University of Bradford. Students must be self funded.
- These scholarships are to aid students in financial hardship due to the fact that they are from a country that is in crisis as a result of the political situation, war, natural disaster etc.
- You no longer need to have secured an offer to study at Bradford before you apply for this scholarship. However you must already have completed your undergraduate degree and know your results to be able to apply.
- You must send proof of your results with your application form. Any evidence sent after your application will not be accepted.
- Please apply for the scholarship before applying for a place on a course if you will be reliant upon the scholarship to cover your fees and living expenses.
- Please note that the University reserves the right to remove any scholarship offer if it is found that pertinent information has been withheld from the application.
Minimum entry requirements
You must already meet the minimum academic and English Language entry requirements for your chosen course to be able to apply for the scholarship. (4-year Bachelor degree with an overall average of 60% or a gpa of 2.5/4.0 or First Division or a Master's degree with an overall average of 60% or a gpa of 2.5/4.0 or First Division).
Master's courses in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Only courses in the following faculties are eligible:
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Informatics (not including courses in the school of Media, Design and Technology).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Full tuition fees and accommodation in The Green will be covered plus £6,665 per annum living costs to be paid in three instalments – October, January and April.
Each scholarship is worth approximately £30,000.
Please be aware that you will need to submit a personal statement as part of your application outlining how the situation in your country has affected you and/or your family, the reasons why you want to come to Bradford and study your chosen programme and how you will use this qualification when you return to your country