University of Bolton - Masters Taught Excellence Scholarship
- Partially Funded
- 28 February 2017
The Masters Taught Excellence Scholarship is worth £1,500 and will be awarded to full-time U.K. EU and International Masters students, irrespective of their financial means, who progress to a University of Bolton Masters Course.
In order to receive the scholarship towards fees students must have completed the Masters Excellence Scholarship application form .
Please return the form with photocopies of your certificates to:
Masters Excellence Scholarship Scheme,
University of Bolton,
Deane Road, Bolton. BL3 5AB
Up to £1,500 will be paid towards your tuition fees and to be eligible you must demonstrate the following:
- you must have been awarded a First-Class Honours Degree (or equivalent) from a UK or EU institution
- you must be studying a full-time 180 credit taught masters at the University of Bolton campus in Bolton
- you must not be in receipt of any other offer, i.e. Alumni Discount or any other fee reduction
- you must not be in receipt of any other kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees, for example from an employer
- the course of study must have commenced in September 2016 or later
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.