University of Birmingham College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarships in UK, 2017
- March 31, 2017
University of Birmingham is inviting applications for College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarships. UK/EU and international students are eligible to apply.
The College of Arts and Law offers a number of home/EU fees-only scholarships for candidates wishing to study full- and part-time masters-level courses from September 2017.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
If student’s first language is not English they must provide an English language qualification. Recognised qualifications include IELTS: 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band.
- These awards are open to UK/EU students, studying campus-based masters-level degrees in the College of Arts and Law which commence in September.
- International students are also eligible to apply, and will receive a reduction in tuition-fees equivalent to the home/EU rate if successful.
- Applications for funding can only be considered alongside an application to study.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- These awards cover one year’s tuition fees at UK/EU rates for full-time applicants, or two years part-time.
- For the Philosophy Muirhead scholarship only, which is advertised with these awards, a small maintenance grant will also be offered.
In order to apply, you must first have completed an application to study. In order to do so, please select a course from our coursefinder listings, and select ‘How to Apply’ under Course Details. Once you have done so, please complete the application form below, and return the completed form to calpg-research-at-contacts.bham.ac.uk by 4pm, Friday 31 March 2017.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.