Undergraduate Sport Scholarship Award at Cardiff Metropolitan University
- 31 August 2017
Cardiff Metropolitan University is inviting applications for Undergraduate Sport Scholarship Award. These scholarships are open to home or EU student for 2017 intake.
The aim of the Cardiff Met Sports Bursary & Scholarship Scheme is to assist students of exceptional sporting ability to develop their academic and sporting talents to their fullest potential, and thereby to encourage the development of University sport.
Cardiff Metropolitan University, formerly University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, is a university situated in Cardiff, Wales. It operates from two campuses: Llandaff on Western Avenue and Cyncoed campus to the north-east of the city.
Understanding the many requirements for studying at University can be very confusing. This is why at Cardiff Metropolitan, the International Office consider a number of recognised Secure English Language Tests (SELTS) which are supported by the UKVI for entry to the UK.
- Students must be applying through UCAS as a new student, entering a full-time undergraduate programme at year one or foundation level starting in 2017.
- Students must have accepted Cardiff Met as your Firm Choice by 30th June 2017.
- Students must meet the defined standards in the sport as stated by the level guidance below.
- Students may be invited to participate in an interview in front of a judging panel.
- Students must not be receiving World Class Funding from UK Sport.
- Students must be a Home or EU student.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The award is split into different levels; Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze, based on your sporting prowess.
In order to be considered for the Undergraduate Sports Scholarship Award please complete the online application form which can be accessed through the link at the bottom of the page. It is advised you read the ‘guidelines for applicants’ carefully before completing the form. The deadline to apply is the 31st August 2017.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.