Undergraduate Scholarships for Indian Students at Kingston University
- Deadline: May 31, 2017
The Kingston University is offering undergraduate scholarships for the courses starting in September 2017. The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate Indian students in any subject area.
Kingston University London is a public research university located in Kingston upon Thames, London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1899 and became a university in 1992 after being Kingston Polytechnic.
Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
Students can apply for an award if they
- Are an Indian student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes, holding an Indian passport and domiciled in India);
- Have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate course at Kingston for September 2017 intake; and
- Are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test. Schedule an IELTS test >
Scholarships worth £4,000 for the first year of study.
Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
In order to apply, you must first hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate course at Kingston University. You can apply online using the same application form as for the international undergraduate scholarships. Students will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- A copy of offer letter;
- An academic reference letter;
- A copy of academic transcript/worksheet; and
- A copy of Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.