The UKESF offers scholarships to Electronics undergraduates at our partner universities – check the scrolling banner on the Universities main page for your university.
UK Electronics Skills Foundation
- £1,000 per annum
UK Electronics Skills FoundationAll Scholarships from UK Electronics Skills Foundation
- Be registered at a UKESF partner university on an accredited (or on track to be accredited) BEng, MEng or BSc undergraduate degree which contains a substantial amount of Electronics
- Qualify as a UK student for your tuition fees, or be a British National or EU student who was resident in the UK prior to December 2020. You must have a permanent right to work in the UK after graduation
- Have not previously withdrawn from a UKESF scholarship (you can re-apply if your UKESF scholarship was terminated due to reasons outside your control)
- Not hold any sponsorship/scholarship funded by a single commercial organisation, such as the IET Power Academy and E3 Academy (university scholarships/bursaries and the IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarship are accepted if they do not involve paid work) – email email@example.com if in doubt.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- An annual bursary (£1,000 per annum)
- Paid summer work placements
- A paid-for place at a residential UKESF Scholars' Workshop
- Connected to a leading employer in the Electronics sector
- Mentorship from your sponsoring company
- Chance to network and build professional relationships
- Support from a UKESF buddy (a current Scholar further along in their degree course)
- Each year we also subsidise final-year female scholars to attend the WES Student Conference.
Applications for 2022/23 are now closed. To be notified when applications open for 2023/24, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.