UICC Yamagiwa-Yoshida Memorial International Cancer Study Grants in Switzerland
- 31 December 2021
The YY Study Grants provide an important opportunity to advance cancer research through international collaboration. Their purpose is to enable individuals from any country to carry out cancer research projects abroad and including the opportunity to receive further training in research methods or techniques.
- To initiate, set up or pursue bilateral cancer research projects with collaborating investigators abroad
- To exchange and exploit complementary skills and material
- To receive training in advanced experimental research methods and techniques
This is a scholarship by
Union for International Cancer ControlAll Scholarships from Union for International Cancer Control
- Possess PhD (or equivalent degree\) at least 2 years prior to the application closing date of the YY Selection applied for
- Actively engaged in cancer research
- Have recent publications in the international peer-reviewed literature
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.