Udall Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship for US Citizens, 2017

  • Bachelor
  • 15 March 2017

The Udall Foundation is offering  scholarships to U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or U.S. permanent resident. These scholarships are available in the fields of environment and health care.

The aim of the scholarships is to elaborate the study of environment and health care subjects and give support to students of USA.

Udall Foundation awards scholarships, fellowships, and internships for study in fields related to the environment and to American Indians and Alaska Natives in fields related to health care and tribal public policy; provides funding to the Udall Center for Studies in Public Policy and to the Native Nations Institute to conduct environmental policy research.


The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:

  • Are a sophomore or junior-level college student at a two-year or four-year accredited institution of higher education in the United States, pursuing a bachelor’s or associate’s degree full time during the 2015-2016 academic year; and
  • Are a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or U.S. permanent resident.
  • See our FAQs on how we define “sophomore” and “junior” and visit Who Should Apply for additional information.

Duolingo English Test

Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.

Take A Free Practice Test!


These scholarships consist up to $7,000 for eligible academic expenses. The financial aspect of the Udall Scholarship can be used toward tuition, fees, books and supplies, and room and board. It can be used to cover these expenses at an institution other than your home institution, with additional documentation.


Applicants can apply through online processor. Applicants must submit copies of relevant enrollment forms, cards, and/or descent documentation such as a Certificate of Degree of Indian or Alaska Native Blood. Descendants of enrolled tribal members must provide proof of their parent’s or grandparent’s enrollment and birth certificates that demonstrate the applicant’s relationship to the enrolled tribal member. Applicants who are members of the First Nations of Canada must submit proof of U.S. permanent residency.

Apply Now

Sign Up for Scholarship Updates

Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.