UCD Mwangi MBA Scholarships for Female Citizens of Kenya, 2017
- Deadline: June 6, 2017
Applications are invited for the Mwangi MBA Scholarship Competition 2017 in conjunction with the Irish Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade. The successful candidate will be awarded an opportunity to complete a full-time MBA programme at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research centre offering a world-class MBA, leading PhD programme, a wide range of specialist Masters for both business and non-business graduates as well as Executive Development courses.
Applicants must meet University’s minimum English Language requirement in a recognised English Language Test such as IELTS.
This Scholarship is open only to female citizens of Kenya who are committed to returning to their country after their MBA. We particularly encourage applications from public sector, ethnic minorities, people with disability and other marginalised groups. In exceptional cases, work experience may compensate for academic experience. This scholarship is intended to support candidates who would otherwise be unable to access overseas postgraduate opportunities.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
The Scholarship includes: full tuition fees for the full-time MBA at UCD Smurfit School to the value of €34,500 and a €20,500 stipend.
If students are interested in the Mwangi MBA Scholarship and wish to apply, please follow the following steps:
- Click on the following Apply Now link
- Click ‘Start a new Course Appplication’
- Complete and submit the application form along with the required supporting documentation
Please submit an essay as part of your overall MBA application. The essay should cover the following three questions: (no more than 1,200 words in total).
- How will you be an ambassador for your country and the Smurfit MBA both during and after the MBA? (max. 400 words)
- If you are awarded the opportunity to take your MBA at UCD Smurfit School how can you help practically build your nation / your home country or region? (max. 400 words)
- Have you formed any entrepreneurial ideas of your own and how do you think the UCD MBA will help you in this regard? (max. 400 words)
Students must submit your essay in PDF format by uploading this document along with the other documents you need to submit as part of your online application to the MBA. Supporting documents include Curriculum Vitae/Resume, Academic Transcripts for previous educational qualifications, Letters of Recommendation etc.).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.