UCD International Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship in Ireland
- 100% of the EU or non-EU tuition fees
- 1 May 2020
The Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering a Full-Time MSc applicant the chance to receive a scholarship to cover the full tuition fees for the MSc in Finance.
UCD Smurfit School
The terms and conditions of the scholarship:
- This scholarship is open to EU or non-EU applicants except full-time employees of UCD.
- The scholarship is limited to those who will have submitted a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School entry to the MSc Finance full-time and who hold a full, unconditional offer from The School.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified.
- The scholarship consists of full tuition fees for the upcoming academic year.
- The judging panel reserves the right to split the scholarship fund amongst a small number of winners.
- The continuation of the scholarship funding is subject to the awardee passing all exams at the end of trimester one.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MSc Finance full-time programme in early September of that academic year.
- The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School.
- Closing date for entries: 5pm (GMT) on 1 May of each year.
- The winning candidate will be informed in the first week of July of each year.
- Classes commence in early September of each academic year.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- The winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
Canvassing will disqualify.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
100% of the EU or non-EU tuition fees.
There is no separate application process for this one Scholarship. All course applications submitted before the deadline of 1st May 2020 will be considered for this scholarship. Those successful applicants who hold a Full or Conditional Offer and who have accepted that offer for the full-time MSc Finance by 15 May 2020 are automatically considered. Following that, The School will then select a small shortlist and have a winner chosen by the end of May 2020.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.