UC & Study Canberra Information Technology Scholarship for Australian and International Students, 2017
- Deadline: February 24, 2017
The University of Canberra is pleased to offer UC & Study Canberra Information Technology Scholarship to study in Australia. Australian and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Canberra was rated the best region in the world for wellbeing by the OECD in 2014 and is ranked 17th in the world by QS Best Student Cities (2016). Studying in Canberra means enjoying a high quality of life, getting active and healthy exploring our natural environment; and being part of a friendly and safe community that encourages you to reach for excellence.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be an Australian citizen or International Student;
- Have accepted their offer or conditional offer into one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Network & Software Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Software Engineering
- A double degree comprising any of the above
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology and Systems
- Master of Engineering
- Applicants must provide a 500-word statement outlining their achievements in the ICT field and how they plan to apply their skills to the industry within the Canberra region
- Applicants will be ineligible for this scholarship if they have already received a scholarship or grant for their studies at UC;
- Applicants must have accepted their offer at UC only;
- Applicants must agree to their information being made known to the scholarship sponsors for the purposes of the scholarship and its promotion;
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test. Schedule an IELTS test >
Scholarship of $10,000 value will be awarded to the students.
The mode of application is online.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.