This scholarship recognises and supports high-achieving students at Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha | University of Canterbury who are entering their first year of a programme for a BA, BDataSci, or BSc degree and majoring in Data Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics.
UC Mathematics and Statistics High Achievers Award (School-Leaver Scholarship)
- EUR 1100
- 15 August 2023
University of Canterbury
It was founded in 1873 as Canterbury College, the first constituent college of the University of New Zealand.All Scholarships from University of Canterbury
- Applicants must not have been enrolled in a degree programme at any tertiary institute. International students who meet this criteria are eligible to apply.
- Participation in STAR courses, community education courses offered by tertiary institutions, orientation or general interest programmes run by tertiary institutions for secondary school students does not preclude eligibility for this award.
Selection will be based on:
- Demonstrated commitment to, or interest in, the intended degree programme;
- Academic achievement; and
- Strategic objectives of the University.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.