The purpose of this scholarship is to recognise and support top-achieving international students who have completed, or are currently completing, studies at either an overseas institution, or University of Canterbury International College (UCIC) and will be commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Canterbury.
UC International First Year Scholarship
- EUR 8800
- 15 August 2023
University of Canterbury
It was founded in 1873 as Canterbury College, the first constituent college of the University of New Zealand.All Scholarships from University of Canterbury
- Applicants must be completing, or have completed, on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree programme (please refer to the regulations for more details).
- Applicants, by the closing date for the round in which they are applying, must have applied for admission to the University.
- The scholarship is not tenable by students who have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree programme at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
Selection will be based on:
- Quality of academic achievement; and
- Character, and evidence of leadership potential, and of involvement in cultural, sport, and/or community activities; and
- Financial circumstances; and
- Strategic objectives of the University.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.