Uandes Economic Scholarship covers different percentages of the annual fee, depending on the economic situation of each student, which will be evaluated by socioeconomic accreditation annually to determine the percentage of benefit
Uandes Economic Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- 15% and 50% tuition coverage
University of the Andes
It is currently the only private university in the country that has been awarded a ten-year institutional accreditation for quality by the National Ministry of Education through Resolution 582 of January 9th 2015.All Scholarships from University of the Andes
- The application for this scholarship must be made while the student is within the official duration of the degree.
- Only applications submitted in full will be considered (filling out the economic accreditation web form and delivery of all the required documents and within the established deadlines).
- First-year applicants who give up studying at the University because they have not obtained the scholarship may request a refund of the tuition and the promissory note they signed when applying to the Department of Finance.
- This scholarship is not awarded to students admitted mid-year, however, these students can apply for the following year.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.