Turkey Scholarships / Bursaries
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST FIRST HAVE APPLIED TO AND RECEIVED AN OFFER FOR A WMG MSc COURSE, BEFORE YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP.
All WMG MSc programmes qualify. For a full list of qualifying WMG MSc Programme:
The MSc Courses
- Cyber Security and Management
Delivering effective cyber security in a global business environment.
- Management for Business Excellence.
Manage business operations and new product development in the context of excellence.
- e-Business Management
Operate effectively in the e-business environment.
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering.
Make the transition from engineer to manager within an engineering or manufacturing organisation.
- Engineering Business Management
Become a professional manager with a broad understanding of manufacturing and engineering business functions.
- Process Industry Business Management.
Become a professional manager with a thorough understanding of key systems in process and chemical industries.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Design, develop and run your own innovation driven globally orientated business.
- Programme and Project Management.
Contribute effectively to the development and management of both small and large scale projects and programmes.
- International Technology Management
Manage innovation and technological change in a global context.
- Service Management and Design.
Learn the systems and techniques used to manage service industries.
- International Trade, Strategy and Operations.
Understand the management and operational requirements to trade successfully in international markets.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
Contribute positively to the management of your organisation within its global supply chain.
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2015
- Awards are made for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement.
- All applications should be made online through the Scholarship Application Form by the applicant personally. If an application is made by a third party, any sum awarded may have to be reimbursed.
- WMG Awards are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also apply.
- Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 20th May 2015. 9.00am UK time.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by 2nd week of June.
- WMG will award scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
* These numbers are for guidance only. WMG reserves the right to amend the exact number of scholarships awarded
Bursaries are guaranteed to students from Latin America, Syria and Turkey. You do not need to apply for a bursary, it will be applied automatically by he admissions team when we make an offer. Students with WMG Bursaries can still apply for WMG Scholarships. Where successful, the scholarship will replace the bursary. Two WMG awards cannot be awarded to the same individual.
All Turkish students will benefit from at least 25% tuition fee discount - that is £5,320 discount! Fees for Turkish students are £15,960 (rather than £21,280)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.