he Success Scholarship without IELTS is open to all the participants from all around the world of any nationality. This Scholarship will be available for Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D. Degree Programs. A Comprehensive and unique scholarship program to Study in Turkey.
Turkey Government Success Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- Between EUR 25 per month and EUR 50 per month
- 1 October 2022
Government of TurkeyAll Scholarships from Government of Turkey
- Students Must have an International Nationality.
- Those Students who are Studying for Undergraduate Degree in Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy must have at least a 2.50 (out of 4) GPA in order to be eligible.
- For Ph.D. A student’s 3.5 GPA is Required, while Undergraduate Students Must have a 3.00.
- Students must complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) in Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Degrees in Turkey.
- Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
- Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
- Applications are free of charge. Please do not entertain any third-party institutions or persons.
- Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time.
- Applicants will be placed in a university and program among their 12 preferences which they choose in the application system.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- Monthly Stipend: Bachelor’s: 450 TL per month
- Monthly Stipend: Master’s: 600 TL per month
- Monthly Stipend: Ph.D.: 900 TL per month
- Airfare: This is a Responsibility of a Turkish Government
- Health Insurance: The Turkish Government also provides Health insurance in the Scholarship.
- Accommodation: Accommodation is also covered by the Turkish Government.
Deadlines: For the 3rd period is July - September, and for the 4th period is October December.