Tullow Group Scholarship
The Tullow Group Scholarships are vocational, technical and postgraduate scholarships available to individuals in Tullow’s operating countries in Africa and South America, and are managed by British Council.
Scholarships are available to those who are committed to making a contribution to their country’s development. The Scheme gives candidates a chance to receive a high standard of education from locally and internationally recognised institutions, which can then be applied in the scholar’s home country.
- Students from the following countries:
Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Mauritania, Suriname, Uganda, Uruguay
- Must be a citizen and be legally resident in participating country (Preference will be given to candidates that are ordinarily resident in Tullow’s operational areas and in the country of application)
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree or Licence Professionnelle (second class lower or better) or an HND (second class upper or better)
- Must have a track record of success in their field of endeavour including but not limited to work experience in the area linked to their chosen course. Applicants from Tullow’s operational areas click herefor more information
- Must not previously studied abroad or received an international scholarship
- Must have ambition, a strong personality, entrepreneurial and creative spirit and leadership skills
- Must demonstrate commitment to return to country and contribute to the future development of the country
- Must demonstrate a high level of competence in management, strategy and the ability to train and develop others
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Travel costs
- A one-off warm clothing allowance
- Other allowances including baggage, gadget, thesis and study trip
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.