Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarships For Undergraduate Students
- US$ 14,000-35,000
- 10 May 2019
Walailak University International College is pleased to open admissions for the next academic year and to offer Full and Partial Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarships for full time undergraduate students for the 2019 – 2022 academic period!
Which study programs are covered?
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A),
- Law and Legal Applications (LL.B.),
- Accounting (B.Sc.).
What is the language of instruction?
What are the scholarship requirements?
− To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
− To have a high school GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
− To have a workable knowledge of English language,
− To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
In addition, applicants to Digital Innovation Engineering study program are supposed:
- To have a high school GPA in Mathematics and Physics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
In addition, applicants to Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management or Accounting study program are supposed:
- To have a high school GPA in Mathematics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
Who is eligible to apply?
− Nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
Who qualifies to get the scholarship?
− All applicants who meet the scholarship requirements.
The Selection Committee retains the right to decide whether to award a Full or Partial Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship to qualified applicants. Once made, the decisions are final and unappealable.
− Applicants who fail to meet the scholarship requirements may still be considered for admissions for the next academic year.
What is the waiver worth?
- Up to US$ 14,000-35,000 (for the entire academic period), depending on the study program.
Which fees are fully or partially waived?
− Tuition fees, laboratory fees, library fees, computer center fees, various sport center fees, in-campus transportation fees and accident insurance fees (the list is exhaustive).
How to apply?
− Send copies of the following documents, translated in English or Thai (where necessary), to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
In the email subject line, please mention “Scholarship Application” and cite the study program to which you apply (for example, Scholarship Application: Digital Innovation Engineering).
When does the academic year start?
− 20 August 2019
For further questions or information, please send emails to email@example.com or visit the website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.