Federation University is pleased to offer scholarships to international students commencing eligible business and information technology programs in 2020.
tuition fee programme for International Students at Federation University
- Master, Bachelor
- 16% of total program tuition fees
- 15 November 2020
Federation University Australia
Federation University Australia is a public, dual-sector university based in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia.All Scholarships from Federation University Australia
You must be:
- A prospective international student
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2020
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other Federation University scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements
- Meet English language entry requirements – Academic IELTS overall 6.0, no band less than 6.0, or equivalent
- Meet the University’s academic admission requirements relevant for the chosen program of study
- Receiving less than 8 courses or 120 credit points of credit transfer
- Enrolling in an eligible program
To be eligible for a scholarship you must be enrolling in one of the following eligible programs delivered at the Mt Helen, Gippsland, Berwick or Brisbane campuses at Federation University Australia:
- Bachelor of Business (all streams)
- Bachelor of Commerce (all streams)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (all streams)
- Master of Business Administration (all streams)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Technology (all streams)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Information Engineering) (Honours)
- Master of Engineering Project Management
- Master of Engineering Technology (Mechatronics Systems Engineering)
- Master of Engineering Technology (Renewable and Electrical Power Systems)
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship is equivalent to 16% of your total program tuition fees, payable per semester based on your enrolment.
Students will be automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application.
Students must commence their eligible program in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2020.