tuition fee programme for International Students at Federation University
- Master, Bachelor
- 16% of total program tuition fees
- 15 November 2020
Federation University is pleased to offer scholarships to international students commencing eligible business and information technology programs in 2020.
Federation University Australia
You must be:
- A prospective international student
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2020
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other Federation University scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements
- Meet English language entry requirements – Academic IELTS overall 6.0, no band less than 6.0, or equivalent
- Meet the University’s academic admission requirements relevant for the chosen program of study
- Receiving less than 8 courses or 120 credit points of credit transfer
- Enrolling in an eligible program
To be eligible for a scholarship you must be enrolling in one of the following eligible programs delivered at the Mt Helen, Gippsland, Berwick or Brisbane campuses at Federation University Australia:
- Bachelor of Business (all streams)
- Bachelor of Commerce (all streams)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (all streams)
- Master of Business Administration (all streams)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Technology (all streams)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Information Engineering) (Honours)
- Master of Engineering Project Management
- Master of Engineering Technology (Mechatronics Systems Engineering)
- Master of Engineering Technology (Renewable and Electrical Power Systems)
The scholarship is equivalent to 16% of your total program tuition fees, payable per semester based on your enrolment.
Students will be automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application.
Students must commence their eligible program in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2020.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.