The scholarships are provided in recognition of academic excellence, diversity in experience and background, as well as those who demonstrate our values, both inside and outside the classroom.
Trinity Business School Scholarships 2022/23
- PHD, Master
- EUR 10,000
Trinity College Dublin
2577 Trinity College, officially the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.All Scholarships from Trinity College Dublin
- Scholarships are provided in recognition of academic excellence, diversity in experience and background, as well as those who demonstrate their values, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Excellent performance across all of the admissions criteria;
- Potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the chosen programmes and the diverse profile of the class;
- Strong values and ethics and preferably able to demonstrate contribution to society/communities in roles outside of the workplace;
- Potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Trinity Business School offer scholarship funding to applicants, up to €10,000 per student.
The scholarships are awarded as part of the standard applications process, normally at the same time as an offer is made. Most of the scholarships are granted on a rolling basis, so candidates who apply early may have a stronger chance. An additional scholarship application not required.