Traveling Med Pros Nursing Scholarships in USA
- Bachelor, Course
- 1 December 2020
The Traveling Med Pros Nursing Scholarship was created to provide educational opportunities to members who have an express interest in pursuing an education in nursing. Our goal is to positively impact the life of student’s across the United States by helping them pay for college. This scholarship is awarded to ASN or BSN students that may not have the financial means to fulfill their educational goals. Additional consideration may be given to veterans, reserve/national guard members, or military spouses!
Applicants of the Traveling Med Pros Nursing Scholarship must be accepted into an ASN or BSN program in order to receive the scholarship. Must be a student in the U.S. (Must be a citizen, legal resident, or holder of a valid student visa).
$500 will be awarded once for the Fall semester and once for the Spring semester each year.
- Complete the Why I want to Become A Nurse scholarship application.
- Please read Top 5 – Items all Nursing Students Need, What nursing instructors wish you knew or did before nursing school started, and How to Survive Nursing School!
- Sign up for our Newsletter here!
- Join our Facebook group at Traveling Med Pros.
- You must complete all of the above steps to be in consideration.
- By submitting the scholarship application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the official rules and terms, including the use of your name and entry on travelingmedpros.com and the Traveling Med Pros social media pages.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.