Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship
The Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship is awarded biannually to passionate students who want to explore the world.
At Tortuga Backpacks, our mission is to help people take amazing trips, including students studying abroad. When customers purchase luggage from us for their trips, they are “paying it forward” by funding scholarships for students like you.
The winner of the Tortuga Backpacks Scholarship will receive:
- $1,000 scholarship for studying abroad
- 1 Tortuga Travel Backpack
The scholarship will be sent directly to the winner's study abroad program. In cases where this is not possible, alternative arrangements will be made.
To apply for the Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or student visa holder
- Be a full-time undergraduate student in good academic standing at a four-year, degree-granting college or university in the U.S.
- Have applied to or been accepted into a study abroad program eligible for credit by your college or university
Please confirm your eligibility before applying.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship is sponsored by Tortuga Backpacks, makers of luggage and packing accessories for international travel.
Tortuga Backpacks was founded in 2010 by childhood best friends Fred Perrotta and Jeremy Michael Cohen after a backpacking trip to Eastern Europe. Read more about Tortuga Backpacks.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.