Outstanding students aiming to pursue their undergraduate Medicine programme in NTU may apply for the Scholarship. It is tenable for 5 years, subject to consistently good academic performance and satisfactory conduct by the scholarship holder.
Toh Kian Chui Scholarship
- Tuition fee waiver and other costs
Nanyang Technological University
The Nanyang Technological University, Singapore is a national research university based in Singapore.All Scholarships from Nanyang Technological University
- Open to Singapore Citizens.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate Medicine programme in NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma or IB Diploma qualifications
- Outstanding contributions or attributes in other areas such as community service, student leadership, or sporting excellence.
- Preference will be given to students from lower income families.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The Toh Kian Chui Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on the condition that the scholarship holder maintain a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year.
- Book allowance of S$500 per academic year.
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place between March to May.
- Scholarship applicants that are shortlisted for an interview will be informed via e-mail by mid-May. Do check your email regularly and be prepared to attend an interview at short notice.
- Scholarship applicants offered a NTU programme and not shortlisted will be informed via e-mail in May.