Tilburg University Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands, 2017
- 1 March 2017
Applications are invited for Tilburg University Scholarships which are open to citizens of all non-EEA countries. Scholarships are available for prospective MSc students with strong financial needs, starting their studies in the academic year 2017/2018.
Tilburg School of Economics and Management aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms.
The Tilburg School of Economics and Management is the oldest and largest school of Tilburg University. It focuses on research and education in the fields of Business and Economics. Management and support are combined for both fields.
Applicants must give the Proof of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency.
- Holder of a non-EEA passport only;
- Excellent academic record.
Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10.
Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class;
- Two letters of recommendation by a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
- The quality of the application as a whole (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
- This scholarship is not meant for currently enrolled Tilburg University students.
- Application for the scholarship is open for prospective MSc students with strong financial needs, starting their studies in the academic year 2017/2018.
- Students can come from all non-EEA countries, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
Please note that we can only take a scholarship application into consideration if it is complete and meets all of the requirements. This includes a minimum GMAT or GRE test score.
- Tilburg School of Economics and Management will waive the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee and the EEA tuition fee for selected students with no financial sources from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee.
- For the academic year 2017/2018 it means that the waiver covers the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee (€ 14.500,-) and the EEA tuition fee (€ 2.006,-).
- Beside the tuition fee waiver students will receive a monthly allowance towards their living expenses.
To apply for the Alumni Funded Scholarship student should:
- Check if student fulfill the criteria as mentioned above.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form in our online application system MYSAS, together with your application for the Master’s program before the scholarship deadline of March 1st, 2017.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.