Tiffany Green Operator Scholarship
- 31 March 2018
Established to support women pursing a career in live entertainment. Fields of study may include but is not limited to: live event operations, production, music engineering and/or other related fields.
· Applicant must be a full-time Junior or Senior enrolled at an accredited college or university at the time of award
· Applicant must be pursuing a career in live entertainment. Field of study may include but is not limited to: live event operations, production, music engineering and/or other related fields.
· Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Funds may be used for tuition, fees, books and other education-related living expenses including transportation and technology
· Live Nation employees and family members are eligible
· This is a one-time award to be paid directly to a qualified educational institution
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship will expand the student's training and professional interactions through participation in educational opportunities.
· Complete the Scholarship Application Form
· Provide a student copy of their college transcript to confirm GPA
· Provide proof of enrollment from the educational institution
· Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from non-Live Nation affiliated industry professionals and/or instructor(s)
· Write an essay on the unique value women bring to the live entertainment industry workforce. The essay should not exceed 500 words and should include the student’s long-term professional goals within the entertainment industry.
· In addition to the application essay, the scholarship recipient will be required to write a final impact essay at the end of the school year updating Live Nation on how the funds supported their scholastic journey and progress towards their long-term careers goals.
· Winner is announced April 23, 2018
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.