Tiffany Green Operator Scholarship
- 31 March 2018
Established to support women pursing a career in live entertainment. Fields of study may include but is not limited to: live event operations, production, music engineering and/or other related fields.
· Applicant must be a full-time Junior or Senior enrolled at an accredited college or university at the time of award
· Applicant must be pursuing a career in live entertainment. Field of study may include but is not limited to: live event operations, production, music engineering and/or other related fields.
· Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Funds may be used for tuition, fees, books and other education-related living expenses including transportation and technology
· Live Nation employees and family members are eligible
· This is a one-time award to be paid directly to a qualified educational institution
The scholarship will expand the student's training and professional interactions through participation in educational opportunities.
· Complete the Scholarship Application Form
· Provide a student copy of their college transcript to confirm GPA
· Provide proof of enrollment from the educational institution
· Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from non-Live Nation affiliated industry professionals and/or instructor(s)
· Write an essay on the unique value women bring to the live entertainment industry workforce. The essay should not exceed 500 words and should include the student’s long-term professional goals within the entertainment industry.
· In addition to the application essay, the scholarship recipient will be required to write a final impact essay at the end of the school year updating Live Nation on how the funds supported their scholastic journey and progress towards their long-term careers goals.
· Winner is announced April 23, 2018
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.