Ti Hua KOO and Dorothy VEE KOO Admission international awards in Hong Kong
- HK$40,000 p.a.
Dr. Ti-Hua KOO and Mrs. Dorothy KOO has set up admission scholarship to award non-local undergraduates who are admitted from Mainland China, Taiwan and Macau.
This is a scholarship by
The Chinese University of Hong KongAll Scholarships from The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Be a full-time Year 1 non-local undergraduate from Mainland China, Taiwan and Macau.
- Commit to be affiliated to Lee Woo Sing College and choose Lee Woo Sing College to be the first choice in College affiliation,
- Have serving community mindset and some community service experience.
- Have an acceptable academic result,
- Come from financially disadvantaged background, and
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
There will be five non-renewable scholarships of HK$40,000 each to be awarded per annum.
- Candidates are nominated by Office of Admissions and Financial Aid (OAFA)
- All nominations will be sent to the Scholarships and Bursaries Committee of the College for consideration;
- The scholarship recipients may be required to meet with the donor to share their learning experiences at CUHK;
- The scholarship recipients must attend the scholarship presentation ceremony unless under some unforeseeable or uncontrollable circumstances approved by the College, or else the scholarship will be given to the first alternate; and
- The Scholarship will be administered by the College Office of Lee Woo Sing College in accordance with the above regulations.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.