Three Full Scholarships for Indian Students at Oxford University in UK, 2017
- 20 January 2017
The Oxford University is offering up to three full scholarships for Indian students. These scholarships are available for pursuing graduate (full-time master’s or DPhil course) programme at University of Oxford.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom.
Applicants must have proof of competence in written and spoken English (Support for improving English language skills may be provided by the Language Learning Centre at Oxford).
Scholarships are available for applicants who are either ordinarily resident in India or have previously studied at an Indian higher education institution. You must be applying for one of the eligible master’s courses listed below or for a DPhil course with proposed research in the eligible areas of study.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs for full-time students of at least £14,296 (students on part-time courses will receive a study support grant instead). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course
Applicants will be considered automatically for these scholarships if
- They are applying to start a new graduate course;
- They submit course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
- They are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
- Their application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline; and
- They meet the eligibility criteria.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.