The TranscriptionServices.com Scholarship
- 1 June 2020
As part of its social mission, TranscriptionServices.com provides hearing aid batteries to recipients in developing countries. For their $500 annual scholarship, they invite participants to submit an essay of 500–750 words discussing what challenges they would face if they were to wake up with total hearing loss and how they would address those challenges. Eligible participants are graduating US high school seniors or undergraduate students with a cumulative GPA above 3.0 over the previous school year. The submission deadline is June 1, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern).
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must …
- be a graduating high school senior or an undergraduate student in the United States
- have maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 over the previous school year
- provide permission to publish your essay and a photo of you on the TranscriptionServices.com blog
- apply by noon (US Eastern time) on June 1, 2020
The award of $500.
Write an essay between 500 and 750 words based on the following essay prompt:
- If you woke up tomorrow with permanent hearing loss, what would be the biggest challenge you would face? How would you address that challenge?
Please visit our website for more information about the application process.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.